Monday, April 19, 2004

I added a sitemeter.com counter to this site, since I'm hoping some of the fine people who see my buzznet pictures will click through and read my blog. There's something very satifsying about counting visitors, seeing where they came in from. I might be over this in a week or two, but in the meantime I want stats, I want details, I want them NOW ! :)

Had a pretty good, quiet day at work, but I was looking forward to getting home and building my new PC. Fedex claimed to have delivered both packages containing my CPU, operating system, video capture card, power supply etc at 12.19 pm today. I should have suspected there was a problem, because I got home at 1.15 pm for lunch and there was nothing there. I looked again when I got home in the evening and there's still nothing ! I called Fedex and they said they'd look into it. I hope there's just been some kind of mixup...I'm really looking forward to building this new PC, because I'll be able to burn my old home movies and video tape collection onto DVD. There's 250 tapes of programs I recorded while living in Australia. Most of it doesn't need to be saved, but plenty of it does. Those parts had better be here tomorrow....

No comments: