Friday, August 29, 2003

Bloglines | Free, Web-Based News Aggregator is a good way to save time on reading those morning headlines on your favourite seven different news sites :)

I like to read Slashdot, Wil Wheaton's site, Wired, the New York Times....well wouldn't it be good if their headlines and a couple of paragraphs on each story were presented to you in one place ?

Try bloglines - it's free and easy. News Aggregation is the buzzword of the moment and it's kind of scary actually. We're making it easier and easier to keep connected to a lot of news source. It's part of the new "Always On" culture that I feel I'm already a part of...but can't quite figure out why I'd want to be. Still, it's there, it's free, and it saves me time...which I then spend writing here about how much time I've saved :)

No comments: