Tuesday, September 16, 2003

When the cat is away, the mouseless will play



Deanne is in Cedar Rapids, Iowa today, so after getting home I cleaned up the house a little, ate a healthy little snack, did my exercises and watched the Cowboy Bebop movie. It was pretty good but I think I'm a casual anime fan; I can't get the enthusiasm up about these sorts of things like I could when I was younger. Oo-er, sounds a bit rude.


I moved the Belkin wireless receiver out of the laundry and into the dining room today, just to see if it improved reception. It did, so I'll have to try and find a nice way to make this a permanent move - I'm typing from bed and listening to live365 as I write. I updated Patch's diary with the "why is your neighbour allowed to have a horse in his house ?" story, updated my virus software and my cd ripper and discovered that my FTP client, Leech FTP has not been updated in three years, but it works just fine for me.


In other FTP news, Sausage Software released HotFTP, a program I worked on for a little while. I wonder how much of my original framework and/or code they ended up using ? I hope all of it :)

No comments: