Friday, January 24, 2003

Adding Links


I've signed up on BlogRolling.com to maintain a nice list of links for this blog.

Writing to old friends


Now that I have a wireless connection to my laptop I'm having a great time sending emails and ICQ'ing to/with old friends. Having a wireless connection is really liberating, and makes being on the 'net feel like part of my regular daily activites instead of something I need to go to the office to do. I'd recommend it to anyone - I bought my equipment from www.amazon.com. Don't forget to check xpbargains, dealcatcher and hotdealsclub (all .com, of course) for coupons. There's usually a $5 off $35 amazon coupon around. OfficeDepot and Staples frequently have coupons at the 50-100 dollar level too, which is around the price level this stuff costs.

No comments: